Objectives Of Internship
- Get practical exposure by being a part of real-time project development (front end +back end).
- Get industry exposure on complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Guidance by industry mentors.
- All the concepts and methodologies which will be needed to implement the project will be covered during the induction program.
- Internship Duration: 15 Days/ 1 Month / 2 Months / 6 Months ( As per student requirement )
- Who Can Apply: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / B.Sc / M.Sc / Diploma Students.
- Software & Other tools installation Guidance.
- Guidance for Internship Report Creation or Project Report Creation.
- During internship period students will be working on Real time Project.
- Mode of Internship: Online Internship / Offline Internship ( As per student requirement ) .
- 3 Certificates will be given.
- Internship Certificate
- Inplant Training Certificate
- + Letter of Recommendation (for best Performers)
Please Signin to Continue...